Kylah is well recognised and sought after to provide keynote presentations and workshops at conferences, or in-house meetings and events.
Through her experience as an Business Leadership Coach, Drilling Engineer, Author and Intrepid Parent her presentations cover a range of topics including:
- Unlocking potential for success by leveraging strengths
- Mindfulness for workplace wellbeing, resilience and performance
- Get clarity and direction when you ‘Start with WHY’
- The power of play for creativity, cooperation and connection
- Building authentic connections – avoiding the 7 deadly sins of networking
Why Book Kylah Morrison to Speak at Your Next Event?
Kylah Morrison is a Business Leadership Coach who empowers peak performance among CEOs, entrepreneurial thinkers and community leaders.
Kylah has delivered keynotes at numerous events including the Karratha & Districts Chamber of Commerce & Industry (KDCCI) 2014 Business Expo, the Karratha Young Professionals 2014 ‘Talk About TED’ event, Women of Woodside networking events, in-house corporate staff planning days and most recently at the KDCCI 2015 Pilbara Business Bootcamp which hosted approximately 45 local business owners among over 80 delegates in attendance.
She has delivered keynote’s to large audiences and workshops to small groups or entire organisations. Kylah lives in Karratha, but is available to travel to speak around Australia and New Zealand.
Contact Kylah today to discuss a presentation that is right for your organisation.